In order to offer you the best possible experience we asked that you do the following prior to your appointment
- Please do not apply any lotions, deodorants, or other skin care products to the area prior to your sugaring appointment.
- Aviod the sun prior to your appointment. If you must go in the sun, take adequate precautions to avoid getting the area to be sugared/waxed sunburnt.
- Allow your hair to grow out for a minimum of two weeks for sugaring and three weeks for waxing.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your first appointment. This allows you time to fill out or consent and medical form prior to your appointment.
Like any form of hair removal, it is important to care for your freshly sugared/waxed skin. Follow these instructions to avoid ingrown hairs and be able to enjoy your freshly sugared/waxed skin.
- Do not put any products on the sugared/waxed area for 24 hours. NOTE: This does not include our specially formulated lotions, which are designed for freshly sugared skin.
- No tanning, swimming, or bathing for 24 hours.
- No sexual activities for 24 hours post-brazilian (or manzilian!)
- If you have ever needed an excuse to skip you workout, this is it! Avoid working out after your sugaring appointment as sweat may cause a breakout on your freshly sugared/waxed skin.
- After 48 hours, begin your exfoliating routine. If you unsure how to properly exfoliate, please see the blog article linked.